SSC CHSL LDC/ DEO/ PSA Previous Year Solved Papers (2009 – 2017)
SSC CHSL (10+2) (Combined Higher Secondary Level) LDC/ DEO/ PSA Solved Papers (2009 – 2017)
SCHEME OF EXAMINATION & MODE OF SELECTION
The examination will consist of a Computer Based Examination (Tier-I), Descriptive Paper (Tier-II) and Typing Test/ Skill Test (Tier-III).
COMPUTER BASED EXAMINATION
TIER-1 Objective Type
|Dates of Computer Based Exam (Tier-1)||Part||Subject
(Not in sequence)
(For all four Parts)
|I||English Language (Basic Knowledge) (25 questions)||50||60 Minutes|
|For VH/OH (afflicted by Cerebral Palsy and OH with deformity in writing hand (Pl. see Para 7 of notice).
|II||General intelligence (25 questions)||50|
|III||Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill) (25 questions)||50|
|IV||General Awareness (25 questions)||50|
This examination tier will consist of Objective Type – Multiple choice questions only. The questions will be set both in English & Hindi for Part-II, III & IV. There will be negative marking of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer.
TIER-II Descriptive Paper
Tier-II Paper will be a descriptive Paper of 100 Marks in ‘Pen and Paper Mode The duration of the paper would be for one hour (20 minutes compensatory time will also be provided to the candidates mentioned in Para 7 above). This paper has been introduced to assess the writing skills of the candidates which is necessary in Government jobs. The Paper would comprise writing of an Essay of 200-250 words and Letter/Application of approximately 150-200 words. The minimum qualifying marks in Tier-II would be 33 per cent. The performance in Tier II would be included for preparing merit. The paper will have to be written either in Hindi or in English.
Tier-III of the Examination would be the Skill Test/Typing Test which would be of qualifying nature.
MODE OF SELECTION
Candidates will be shortlisted for Tier-II Examination on the basis of their performance in Tier-I. There may be separate cut-offs for different posts i.e DEO, DEO Grade ‘A’, LDC/ JSA, PA/ SA in Tier-1 and subsequent Tiers.
Candidates will be shortlisted for Tier-III Examination on the basis of their performance in (Tier-I + Tier-II) subject to having minimum score of 33% in Tier-II.
Tier-III Examination i.e. Skill Test will be of qualifying type. The candidates who qualify Tier- III will be called for Document Verification to check the eligibility of candidates as per information given by him/ her in the online Application Form.
Final allocation of candidates will be made to User Departments depending on their merit position and the option exercised by them during document verification.
- SSC CHSL Solved Paper – 18 January, 2017
- SSC CHSL Solved Paper – 22 November, 2015
- SSC CHSL Solved Paper – 15 November, 2015
- SSC CHSL Solved Paper – 16 November, 2014 (1st Shift)
- SSC CHSL Solved Paper – 16 November, 2014 (2nd Shift)
- SSC CHSL Solved Paper – 09 November, 2014 (1st Shift)
- SSC CHSL Solved Paper – 09 November, 2014 (2nd Shift)
- SSC CHSL Solved Paper – 02 November, 2014 (1st Shift)
- SSC CHSL Solved Paper – 02 November, 2014 (2nd Shift)
- SSC CHSL Solved Paper – 10 November, 2013
- SSC CHSL Solved Paper – 27 October, 2013 (1st Shift)
- SSC CHSL Solved Paper – 20 October, 2013 (1st Shift)
- SSC CHSL Solved Paper – 21 October, 2012 (1st Shift)
- SSC CHSL Solved Paper – 21 October, 2012 (2nd Shift)
- SSC CHSL Solved Paper – 04 November, 2012
- SSC CHSL Solved Paper – 11 December, 2011
- SSC CHSL Solved Paper – 04 December, 2011
- SSC CHSL Solved Paper – 02 August, 2009