Joining Letter Format In Word and Doc
Joining Letter: There are a number of important points to keep in mind while creating a formal letter because we often find difficulty in writing a good and beneficial letter. This occurs due to a lack of clarity and inefficiency. Skills to draft employment and business letters have come to be an absolute demand for creating our written communicating more persuasive.
Joining Report Letter
Here are a few tips for effectively drafting a joining letter.
- Ensure that your highlighted points are brief.
- Keep it relevant and coherent.
- Avoid the use of inappropriate language, jargon, and technical phrases.
- Proofread for any grammatical and spelling errors.
- Use the formal and communicative tone and language.
- Presentation of the joining letter should be followed by subject matter, salutation, body, complementary closures or signatures, designation, and enclosures, if needed.
Below listed are important points that need to be clearly mentioned in the joining letter.
- Name of the receiver, designation and address.
- Subject and reference number, if your offer letter has the letter number.
- Attach the required documents and mention them in the enclosure column.
- Mention the documents that you may not be able to submit on an immediate basis.
How to Write a Joining Letter Format
The format of a joining letter is as follows:
Subject – An Intimation for Joining on Duty
Ref.: Appointment Letter No. ________________ and date. ________________
–subject body– (para 1)
Joining Letter Sample
After receiving an appointment letter, we are sure you’d be searching for samples to understand the techniques of how to write a joining letter.
Letter for Joining as a Management Trainee Officer
To Date: 31/10/2019
Human Resource Department
30 Mehrauli, Badarpur Rd – 110030
Subject – Joining Report for the Post of Management Trainee Officer
With reference to your appointment letter no. HO/HRD/PD/2019, dated October 29, 2019, I am pleased to inform you that I am willing to join as a Management Trainee Officer in your esteemed bank accepting the terms and conditions mentioned in the appointed letter issued your bank. I give the commitment that shall efficiently discharge my responsibilities and duties. I also assure you that I shall abide by all the rules and regulations of your organization.
I, therefore, hope that you would be kind enough to grant my joining letter.
75 New Commercial Area
Udyog Vihar, Gurgaon – 122016