SSC CHSL Papers Download PDF Set 14
Direction (1) : In the following question, select the related letter/word from the given alternatives :
1. Which one set of letters when sequentially placed at the gaps in the given letter series shall complete it ?
(1) aab (2) abb
(3) bbb (4) bba
Directions (2-3): In each of the following questions, a series is given, with one term missing. Choose the correct alternative from the given ones that will complete the series.
2. AZ, CX, EV, GT, ? . KP, ? .
(1) IR and MN (2) RI and MN
(3) RI and NM (4) IR and MN
(1) NKG (2) NKI (3) MJG (4) MJH
Directions (4-5): In each of the following questions, find the odd word/number from the given alternatives.
4. (1) Pound (Sterling)
(2) Deutsche Mark
5. (1) firm (2) grave (3) agreeable (4) fastidious
6. Roshan is taller than Hardik who is shorter than Susheel. Niza is taller than Harry but shorter than Hardik. Susheel is shorter than Roshan. Who is the tallest ?
(1) Susheel (2) Hardik (3) Harry (4) Roshan
Direction (7): In the following question, from the given alternatives select the word which cannot be formed using the letters of the given word.
(1) ECONOMIST (2) POSITION (3) DOCTOR (4) COMPOSE
8. In a question paper, there are 12 questions in all out of which only six are to be answered. Six questions have an alternative each. Each question has four parts.
How many questions including parts are there in the question paper ?
(1) 48 (2) 72 (3) 96 (4) 24
Directions (9-10) : In each of the following questions, select the missing number from the given responses.
(1) 122 (2)217 (3) 221 (4) 115
Directions (11): In the following question, one/ two statements are given followed by two/three conclusions I, II and III. You have to consider the statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts. Ton have to decide which of the given conclusions, if any, follow from the given statements.
Sun is the source of light.
(I) Moon is not the source of light.
(II) Light has only one source.
(1) Only conclusion (I) follows
(2) Only conclusion (II) follows
(3) Both conclusions (I) and (II) follow
(4) Neither conclusion (I) nor (II) follows
Directions (12) : In the following question, which answer figure will complete the question figure?
13. Choose from the following diagrams (1), (2), (3) and (4) the one that illustrates the relationship among three given classes :
North America, United States of America, New York
14. A piece of paper is folded, and cut as shown below in the question figures. From the given answer figures indicate how it will appear when opened.
Directions (15-16): In the following questions find the odd word/ number/letters/number pair from the given alternatives.
15. (1) 240 (2) 304 (3) 272 (4) 210
16. (1) Silver
17. Which one of the given responses would be a meaningful order of the following ?
(i) Pupa (ii) Larva (iii) Moth (iv) Eggs
(1) (iv), (iii), (ii), (i) (2) (iv), (iii), (i), (ii)
(3) (iv), (ii), (i), (iii) (4) (iv), (i), (ii), (iii)
18. Which one of the given responses would be a meaningful order of the following continents in ascending order of area ?
(i) South America
(v) North America
(1) (ii). (v), (i), (iv), (iii) (2) (ii), (i), (v) (iv), (iii) (3) (ii), (i), (v), (iii), (v) (4) (ii), (v), (i), (iii), (iv)
(1) 3 and 2 (2) (-3) and 2 (3) 3 and (-2) (4) (-3) and (-2)
20. If P mean’: ‘+’ ‘Q’ mean ‘x’ ‘R’ means / and ‘S’ means -’, then:
44Q9R12S6Q4P16 = ?
(1) 25 (2) 112 (3) 36 (4) 124
Leave a Reply