Computer Awareness Study Material
- Introduction to Computer
- Computer Architecture
- Computer Hardware
- Computer Memory
- Data Representation
- Computer Software
- Operating System
- Programming Concepts
- Microsoft Windows
- Microsoft Office
- Database Concepts
- Data Communication and Networking
- Internet and its Services
- Computer Security
Nowadays, Computer Awareness has become an essential need for any person, may it be professional, students or a person busy in household works. The Increasing use of computers & internet in almost all aspects of daily life has made Computer Awareness, a must for all.
Keeping this need of the society in mind, the Study Material Learn, Revise & Practice Computer Awareness has been prepared. This Study Material starts from fundamental concepts and gradually reaches to some higher level concepts of utility.
To make it easy to grasp, the whole subject matter has been divided into individual chapters, with each chapter having theory followed by practice questions, facilitating the Learning along with Revision & Practice.
This Study Material is highly useful for General Competitions like; Bank PO & Clerk, SSC, Railway etc, as almost all competitive exams has questions from Computer Awareness. This Study Material will give you support to gain basic knowledge of computer for the preparation of exams as well as necessary practice for the exams.
- Each chapter starts with an introduction about the topic.
- The necessary study material well supported by Definitions, Examples, Figures, Tables, Flow Charts, etc has been given.
- Some facts called Tit-Bits related to the appropriate topic are included with each chapter.
- Question Bank with each chapter, an exercise having Multiple Choice Questions to assess the knowledge of the individual chapters.
- For complete practice of the examinations, 5 Practice Sets based on the whole contents have been given at the end of the Study Material.
- Some appendices matter at the end of the Study Material; Abbreviations, Glossary etc.
I hope this Study Material will satisfy all the needs of students appearing at competitive examinations as well as useful for the general purpose of the society. Suggestions for further improvement of the Study Material will be welcome.