Media.net Software Services Walkins for Freshers at Bangalore
Company Name :Media.net Software Services
Skills Required: Linux System Administration
Experience Required: 0 – 5 Year(s)
Job Location: Bangalore
Walkin Date 12/:02/2016
Walkin Time :09:00 a.m
Job Description: The main focus of this group of techs is to monitor, troubleshoot, escalate, co-ordinate fixes for service outages with our products and infrastructure.
– Participate in 24×7 shifts.
– Monitor the stability of our products with various internal tools.
– Handle incident response, troubleshooting and fix for various product/services
– Get different internal/external groups together to resolve production site issues effectively
– Ensure SLA’s and Operational standards are met
– Contribute to Operations handbook
– Coordinate with DC Tech hand to provision server hardware
– Provision operating system using Cobbler(Kickstart) and WDS
– Provision software using Puppet
– Building checks using bash, ruby, etc and adding them to monitoring infrastructure
– Provisioning application metric graphing using ganglia and graphite.
– Patching server operating systems
You are acquainted with many of the below skills/tools –
– Linux: Good understanding of Linux Systems.
– Windows: Windows 2000/2003/2008
– Scripting: Any of Bash/PERL/Ruby/Python/PHP.
– Fundamentals: Basic DNS & Networking, TCP/UDP, IP Routing, HA & Load Balancing Concepts.
– Application Protocols: SMTPwalkins for Freshers / Experienced Kannada/ Malayalam from feb 5 to 17 at Chennai
Leave a Reply