SSC CHSL Papers Download PDF Set 5
1. Select the related number from the given alternatives.
24 : 15 : : 63 : ?
(1) 56 (2) 38 (3) 58 (4) 48
2. Select the related letters from the given altenatives.
ACFJ : QUXZ : : DFIM : ?
(1) MRUW (2) NRUW (3) WURN (4) BURN
3. It took 20 days for all the leaves of a tree to fall. If the number of the leaves that fell each day was twice that of the previous day, on which day would the tree be half bare ?
(1) 10th (2) 11th (3) 40th (4) 19th
4. Select the odd letters from the given alternatives
(1) NPLRJ (2) TVRXQ (3) FHDJB (4) WYUAS
5. Some statements are given, followed by some conclusions. You have to consider the statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts. You have to decide which of the given conclusions, if any follow from the given statements.
1, Some shops are rooms.
All rooms are kitchens,
Conclusions: I. All shops are kitchens.
II. Some shops are kitchens.
III. Some rooms are shops.
IV. All kitchens are shops
(1) Only I and IV follow Pel I att IV 3FJWT Pf t
(2) Only II follows Pc! II apjw ?fm t
(3) Only II and III follow Pc! II III 3TgWT Pi t
(4) Only I follows
6. In the following question, a word is represented by only one set of numbers as given in any one of the alternatives. The set of numbers given in the alternatives are represented by two classes of alphabet as in two matrices given below. The columns and rows of Matrix I are numbered 0 to 4 and that of Matrix II are numbered 5 to 9. A letter from these matrices can be represented first by its row and then by its column, for example, P can be represented by 55,69 etc. and L can be represent¬ed by 59, 68 etc. Similarly, you have to identify the set for the word given in the question.
(1) 87, 56, 03, 04 (2) 55, 79, 23, 22 (3) 69, 98, 41, 40 (4) 96, 65, 32, 00
7. In the following question, a series is given with one number missing. Choose the correct alternative from the given options.
1, 9, 25, 49,?
(1) 83 (2) 91 (3) 121 (4) 73
8. In the following question, a series is given with one or more term missing. Choose the correct alternative from the given options.
az225, cx423, ev621, _?_, ?
(1) jql 116, kpl215 (2) gol314, mnl26 (3) gt819, irl017 (4) gu720,gt819
9. A square sheet of paper has been folded and punched as shown below. How will it appear when opened ?
10. In the following question, choose the correct mirror-image from amongst the four alternatives
(1), (2), (3) and (4) given along with it. The mirror may be represented by a line MN.
11. Select the related number from the given alternatives.
200 : 25 : : 300 : ?
(1) 30 (2) 37.50 (3) 32.50 (4) 30.25
12. Answer the question on the basis of the figures given below, that denote a set of classes. Pick out the fugure that best denotes a particular group.
Adults, Doctors, Paediatrician
13. There is a set of elements: Cooler, Television, Electronic gadgets. Which figure given below will best represent the relationship among these three elements ?
14. In the following question, a series is given with one alphabet missing. Choose the correct alternative from the given options,
L. C, M, B, N, A, O ?
(1) B (2) P (3) Q (4) Z
15. Find which word cannot be made from the let¬ters used in the word : INCREASING LY
(1) SINGLE (2) ARISE (3) UGLY (4) CRANE
16. Select the missing number in the pattern from the given responses
17. M starts from his office and goes 15 km south¬wards, he then proceeds 5 km to the right. He then travels 7 km to the left, again travels 7 km to the left and eventually goes 22 km towards left. Measure the distance between the final and starting point.
(1) 3 km
(2) 2 km
(3) 1 km
(4) 4 km
18. Find out the correct alternative figure which contains the given question figure
19. In the following question, a series is given with one alphabet missing. Choose the correct alternative from the given options.
(1) U (2) V (3) W (4) X
20. In the following question, which answer figure will complete the pattern in the question figure ?
Leave a Reply