SSC CHSL Papers Download PDF Set 11
1. Select the related number from the given alternatives.
11 : 110: : 15:?
(1) 149 (2) 210 (3) 151 (4) 200
2. Select the related word from the given alternatives.
Happy : Dismal: : Proud : ?
(1) Eminent (2) Humble (3) Fiejy (4) Gratified
3. From the given alternative words, select the word which cannot be formed using the letters of the given word.
4. In the following question, which answer figure will complete the pattern in the question figure ?
5. A piece of paper is folded and cut as shown below in the question figures. From the given answer figures, indicate how it will appear when opened.
6. Identify the diagram that best represents the re-lationship among the classes given.
7.In the following question, some statements are given, followed by some conclusions. You have to consider the statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts. You have to decide which of the given con¬clusions, if any, follows from the given statements.
The successful test of Hydrogen bomb of North ftefia li a threat to the United States and its ally countries
I. North Korea will declare a state of war against the US and its ally countries in the near fu¬ture,
II. The US and it ally countries should not worry about North Korea’s successful test of Hydro-gen bomb as it has only increased its nuclear arsenal,
(1) Only I follows
(2) Only II follows
(3) Neither I nor II follows
(4) Both I and II follow
8. Identify the diagram that best represents the relationship among the classes given
9. Arrange the following words as per order in the dictionary :
I. Management II. Manufacture
III. Maintain IV. Manner
(1) I, II, III, IV (2) III, II, IV, I
(3) IV, III, II. I (4) III, I, IV. II
10. Observe the figures and find a mirror image of the same from the alternatives given. Imagine that MN Is a mirror.
11. In the following question, which answer figure will complete the pattern in the question figure ?
12. In the following question, some statements are given, followed by some conclusions You have to consider the statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts. You have to decide which of the given conclusions, if any, follows from the given statements.
All roses are yellow.
Some roses are flowers.
I. Some roses are yellow.
II. All roses are flowers.
(1) Only Conclusion I follows
(2) Only Conclusion II follows
(3) Neither Conclusion I nor II follows
(4) Both Conclusions I and II follow
13. Select the odd word from the given alternatives.
14. Find out the correct alternative figure which contains the given question figure.
15. In the following question, a word is represented by only one set of numbers as given in any one of the alternatives. The set of numbers given in the alternatives is represented by two classes of al-phabets as in two matrices given below. The columns and rows of Matrix-I are numbered from 7 to 10 and that of Matrix-II from 2 to 6. A letter from these matrices can be represented first by its row and then by its column, for example, ‘D’ can be written as 23 and 32.
16. In the following question, a series is given with one or more alphabet missing. Choose the correct alternative from the given options
PP _ _ qp _ pqq _ pqq _ _ qq _ q
(2) p p p p q p q
(4) q q q p p p q
17. If GOPAL is coded as MIVUR, then how will RAD HA be coded as :
(1) XVJBG (2) XUJBG
(3) XTJBG (4) XUJCG
18. Select the missing number from the given responses.
19. Select the odd number from the given altematives.
(1) 18981 (2) 64354 (3) 93892 (4) 56138
20. Select the related letters from the given alternatives.
GAYATRI : AAR : : PALLAVI : ?
(1) ALI (2) AAL
(3) ALA (4) ALV