General Insurance Corporation of India Assistant Manager Notification 2016
GIC Re, the ‘Indian Reinsurer’ and 14 th largest Reinsurance Company in the world fully owned by Government of India with the network in India and abroad is looking for Young, Energetic Graduates / Post Graduates with Brilliant Academic record in the disciplines mentioned below to fill-in the positions of 20 Officers in the cadre of Assistant Managers (Scale-I) to be based in its offices in India and abroad (primarily to be posted in Head Office, Mumbai) and will be liable to be posted anywhere in India as well as abroad as per the requirement of the Corporation. To know more about GIC Re, go through the details in the website www.gicofindia.in Applications are invited from Indian Citizens for recruitment of 20 Assistant Manager in Scale I cadre from the open market.
Applications are invited for filling up the following posts:
- Assistant Manager (Insurance): 06 Posts
- Assistant Manager (General): 06 Posts
- Assistant Manager (Finance/ Accountant): 04 Posts
- Assistant Manager (Mechanical Engineering): 01 Post
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech./ Mechanical.
- Assistant Manager (Aeronautical Engineering): 01 Post
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech./ (Aeronautical).
- Assistant Manager (Legal): 02 Posts
Age (As on 23/03/16): 21 – 30 years
Emoluments: Rs.32,795/- per month
How to Apply: Candidates can apply online only.
- Opening date of online registration March 23, 2016
- Closing date of online registration April 11, 2016
- Tentative date of online examination May 15, 2016
- Downloading of call letters for examination commences from: Around 7 days prior to the date of examination
Leave a Reply