Xchanging Walkins for Freshers at Bangalore
Job Role :Associate/Senior Associate
Eligibility :Any Graduate
Experience :0 – 3 Years
Job Location :Bangalore
Walk-In Date :20 Feb – 23 Feb 2016
Walk-In Time :12:00 PM – 02:00 PM
Xchanging is the world’s leading enterprise for business process and document management. Its services, technology, and expertise enable workplaces – from small businesses to large global enterprises to simplify the way work gets done so they operate more effectively and focus more on what matters most: their real business. Xchanging offers business process outsourcing and IT outsourcing services, including data processing, healthcare solutions, HR benefits management, finance support, transportation solutions, and customer relationship management services for commercial and government organizations worldwide. The company also provides extensive leading-edge document technology, services, software and genuine Xchanging supplies for graphic communication and office printing environments of any size. Xchanging serves clients in more than 160 countries.
– Complete Client / Underwriting account review.
– Having complete knowledge and control on client / UW accounts, understanding and tracking of all receivable and payable funds including premium, return premium and claims settlements.
– Knowledge in generating different BOB / WCD reports and review to prioritize the day by day work.
– Premium collection for due balances and timely settlement.
– Following up with clients/UW via email, calls towards collection of funds well within the warranty/SDD period and settle to underwriter.
– Effective management of correspondence/queries.
– Making sure to review all received correspondences and priorities day by day work.
– Making sure to action all correspondences received from Clients/Underwriting team well within time frame.
– Funds Allocation and reconciliation & follow CASS5 rule.
– Making sure to allocate all received funds on timely manner.
– Making sure to pay-out all payable return premiums/claim settlements well within set standard.
– To perform complete account review before pay-out to avoid any possible funding scenarios.
– Managing the best overall client account status.
– Collection of funds within short period of time & having minimal / zero on-account fund.
– Good Knowledge in Basic Math functions.
– Good Communication, Analytical skills & aptitude skills.
– Pro-active, efficient & business thinking.
Xchanging Technology Services India Pvt Ltd.,
Xchanging Tower, SJR I-Park,
Opp. Sri Satya Sai Hospital, EPIP,
Industrial Area, Whitefield, Bangalore- 560066.